Looking for some bathroom organization ideas? Print our bathroom organization labels for an easy way to update your bathroom!
I just spent the weekend cleaning out and organizing the girls room and their bathroom and got everything back in order. With everything looking so clean and nice, I wanted to update a few items on their bathroom countertop with these Bathroom Organization Labels. I feel like a pretty label can make all the difference in the overall look of the finished room! Plus a pretty label really does make me happy!
BATHROOM ORGANIZATION LABELS
I made some Bathroom Organization Labels to these jars that hold some of the necessary bathroom items they use. They recently got a few bath bombs for Christmas in their stockings that I added to an extra jar I had in storage and it makes me feel like everyone should have a jar of bath bombs at their disposal! It feels so fancy! I might have to add some to my master bathroom!
These Bathroom Labels are so easy to create. All you need to do is print them out and attach them to a jar and you are good to go! It couldn’t be easier!
The following labels are included in the printable bathroom labels download:
- Cotton Balls
- Cotton Swabs
- Cotton Rounds
- Bath Bombs
- Epsom Salts
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR BATHROOM LABELS
- white sticker paper
- bathroom jars
- bath bombs
- epsom salts
- cotton swabs
- cotton rounds
- cotton balls
HOW TO PRINT AND CREATE BATHROOM LABELS
These bathroom labels can be created in just a few minutes by following these simple steps.
- Print the labels using a high quality printer that is a laser printer. This will ensure that the ink doesn’t run on the labels when they get a little wet.
- Use a sticker paper to print the labels onto.
- If you don’t have sticker paper you can print them onto regular printer paper. The labels will not last as long but they will still work and can be replaced when they get messed up. You can make them last longer by adding some packing tape over the top of the label and essentially creating a lamination over the label. To attach the paper simply use a glue stick. Works well in holding the label in place but also washes off easily when you want to remove the labels.
- Make sure the jars are clean so when you attach the level they stick well to the surface.
Go ahead and grab them by clicking on the button below!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ORGANIZATION LABELS
- Printable Kitchen Organization Labels
- Printable Gluten Free Labels
- Spice Labels
- Printable Clothing Organization & Storage Labels
You may also be interested in these Printable Cleaning Solutions to help get your cleaning products organized. Happy organizing!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.