Do you love Muddy Buddies? Do you like to have a fun Easter Treat? Why not whip up an Easter version of your favorite Muddy Buddies and make our fun Easter Bunny Bait with this delicious Muddy Buddy recipe?
You can give these Muddy Buddies out to your favorite people or hide them in the Easter Baskets. Or set it out on Easter Eve to ensure that the Easter Bunny is “baited” to make a stop at your house and leave the kids their Easter Baskets.
However you use it, you will enjoy how yummy this Easter Bunny Bait is. Here is the recipe which has been adapted from Betty Crocker.Print
Bunny Bait Muddy Buddies
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1/2 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Colored Sprinkles and Candies
- white chocolate covered pretzels
- Place cereal in medium bowl. In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Place 1/2 of the cereal mixture in 1-gallon food-storage plastic bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil; cool about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir candies and sprinkles into remaining cereal mixture. Spread on waxed paper or foil; cool about 15 minutes.
- In serving bowl, mix both cereal mixtures. Store in airtight container.
If you would like to download the Some Bunny Loves You Printable Tags, click on the link below:
What are some of your favorite Easter Traditions?
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.