If you have a little bit of time and want to make a fun and yummy breakfast (or dinner recipe) try your hand at making these Chocolate Chip Pancake Poppers. Admittedly, these take a little bit of time and effort, they are well worth it.
If you don’t have time to make these pancakes into the round pancake poppers…the Chocolate Chip Pancakes are yummy even when you make them flat!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1 1/4 cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons butter, melted
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Heat pan on low heat.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Pour or spoon batter into fry pan so that the batter is not quite full in the half circle of the pan.
- When the batter in the skillet cups is bubbly use a crochet hook, fork or a toothpick to turn the pancake slightly.
- Continue to turn the pancakes so that the batter rolls out of the middle of the pancake popper and makes a round pancake. This takes patience and you may need to add a little extra batter in the middle of the pancake as it cooks.
Serve with powdered sugar or your favorite syrup! The hardest part of this recipe is trying to keep up with making them when they get gobbled up so quickly!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you liked this post, I would love for you to pin it! Thanks so much! xo
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.