The beginning of a new year brings with it a desire to get things in your life and your home in order. A new start of sorts. If you are like me, you find yourself renewed to set things in order that may need some extra attention.
One area that I always enjoy focusing on this time of year is my home. I have been slowly changing over our habits to include healthier ones. I have been replacing my cleaning supplies with more natural cleaning products without the harsh chemicals.
I’ve been using Grove for almost two years now, so I wanted to share with you some of the products I use and love. First things first, you should grab this free Toxin Free Set with your first order of $20:
- Free Grove cleaning concentrates (3 pack)
- Free Grove glass spray bottle with silicone sleeve
- Free Grove microfiber (2 pack)
- Free Grove cleaning caddy
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a customer, you’ll receive a free set of Grove walnut scrubbers. They’re perfect for tackling dishes or wiping down countertops.
The Grove cleaning concentrates have totally changed my cleaning routine. I love that they’re toxin free and also create a minimal amount of waste compared to big bottles of cleaner. Plus, they come in my favorite scent: orange and rosemary!
In addition to the cleaning concentrates, you’ll get a free glass spray bottle to mix them up and microfibers that are equally good for wiping down countertops or getting windows sparkling.
Stash everything in this beautiful white caddy, and you’ve got a stylish cleaning kit that’s also healthy and toxin free.
Want to build your own green cleaning kit? Here are my top 10 picks to avoid harmful chemicals and reduce waste:
- Seventh Generation laundry packs — premeasured so you don’t overdo it on the detergent
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
- Grove Collaborative kitchen towel — reach for these instead of paper towels
- Method daily shower spray
- Method squirt & mop wood floor cleaner
- Dr. Bronner’s pure castile liquid soap — so versatile!
- Grove Collaborative wool dryer balls
- Bee’s wrap assorted wraps
- Grove Collaborative reusable storage bag essential set — BPA free and perfect for packing lunches
- Grove Collaborative organic cotton tote
When you place your first order of $20, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. It’s an even more affordable way to create a healthier home in 2018!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Toxin Free Offer for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Be sure to take advantage of this deal before it ends on Monday, January 8, 2018.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.
Leave a Reply