Need a last minute DIY Christmas gift? Today you can print out this already made template for either soap or sanitizer bottles. This is one of my very favorite gifts to give. This gift is perfect for when you have to give out gifts to teachers, neighbors and friends. They are pretty easy to make and inexpensive. And I love that they are totally practical especially in this season of germs.
The other thing I love about these is that you can totally customize them in any way, shape or form and for any season.
1. Remove the label(s) from your bottle.
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
2. If there is any sticky residue left, you can easily remove it using some Goo Gone.
(I picked mine up from Home Depot)
3. If your bottle has an insert inside you can remove it with some tweezers.
4. Print out the Christmas Soap insert here.
5. Print it using a laser printer onto your transparency film.
If you do not have a laser printer you will need to print it out and then copy it onto your transparency film. If you do not do this your ink will end up running and falling off into the soap or the hand sanitizer. You can take it and have it printed at your local copy store as well.
6. Measure your bottle and cut your transparency so that it will fit into the bottle. Be sure to measure it on the top and bottom so that it sits where you would like it to…INSIDE THE BOTTLE!
7. Roll your transparency backwards and slide it into the top of the bottle. Push it into place so that it sits right against the front wall of the bottle. You can use the soap dispenser pump to push it into place.
Such an easy gift that people can really use. I love to make these up and give them to my kid’s teachers along with a gift card, but I use Hand Sanitizer instead of liquid Hand Soap. The teachers always seem to enjoy them as they go through a lot of hand sanitizer in their classrooms. Here are the links to the other versions of them that I have previously shared.
I also wanted to take a minute and wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, Holiday, etc. Only 2 more sleeps till Christmas!! I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday with family, friends and loved ones! I feel so grateful everyday for this blog and for each of you who follow along! I am truly blessed!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.