Are you always on the lookout for a creative and meaningful gift idea? I know I am! I love to give gifts that are beautiful and practical and sometimes that can be difficult. Especially when you need to give a few gifts and you don’t want to go over your budget. These DIY Christmas Nativity Ornaments are simple to make and fairly inexpensive if you need to give a few away.
If you have someone that would like to receive a little more spiritual Christmas reminder, these Christmas Nativity Ornaments might be just the little gift idea. You can pair it with some Christmas goodies if you want to add a little more to the gift too!
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
- printable Christmas Nativity photo(s)
- white paint
- sand paper
- mod podge (I like matte finish)
- foam paint brush
- 3 inch wood squares
- eyelet screws
1. Paint your wood square white and let it dry.
2. Take your 3 inch wood square and sand around the edges if you want a weathered look.
3. Print out the Christmas Nativity Photo here. Cut it out.
4. Paint a layer of mod podge on the front of the wood square. Carefully spread the photo so that it is centered and all the air bubbles are pushed out and smooth. Let it dry.
5. Paint a layer of mod podge over the top of the photo to protect it. Let it dry.
Wrap it up and gift it to your neighbors and friends this Holiday Season! I hope you love it!
*This photo is from lds.org. It is intended for personal use only.
You may also be interested in making these other DIY Photo Ornaments.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.