Buying gifts can be difficult sometimes. I am always trying to find gift ideas that are fun as well as something the recipient is going to love receiving. So I tend to try to find items that are unique as well practical…something they can get a lot of use out of and will become a new favorite item. Today I am sharing my favorite hair products for the whole family.
We will start with hair products for men and women, followed by our favorite beauty products! There is something here for everyone on your gift list!
FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN
I am sharing some of my very favorite hair products that I use almost everyday! After trying many different products, the following are products that I have found to be the ones I always come back to. I always recommend these products to my friends and family.
- Conair curling iron: I use this curling iron the most when curling my hair. I can get my curls last for three to four days with only needing a few touch-up curls where needed.
- Water spray bottle: This water bottle is so easy to use and I love it! Something as ordinary as a water bottle made the list because I love it that much. It has a continuous spray that makes it easy to use.
- Wet paddle brush: With 4 girls in the house with really long hair, this brush is a life-saver. No more tears when brushing out their wet hair. It glides easily through the hair without breaking it.
- Bathpack silver brush: This is also another favorite brush that brushes through hair easily. We love both and the price is great!
- Pantene hairspray: I love the way this hairspray smells. It is not sticky and holds your hair well without making it stiff. It is still soft and supple to the touch.
- Loreal High Lift Spray: I use this hair lift spray on wet hair and spray it at the top of my head under the roots in a few places around my face. This gives my hair lift so that it doesn’t hang down as heavy.
- Lange Marula oil hydrating mist: I LOVE this oil mist. I use it when my hair is finished and lightly mist it to give my hair a nice smooth shiny finish! A little goes a long way!
- Styling clips: I use these all the time to separate my hair into sections to blow dry it. Holds a lot of thick heavy hair in each.
- Pureology shampoo: This shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair smelling amazing. My hair is soft and silky with no heavy residue left behind. A little goes a long way with this as well!
- Lange Grand Debut root booster: I love this in the travel size and use it when I travel as a root lifter on wet hair.
- Loreal hair color cover up gray spray: If you are fighting with stubborn gray hair and need a little help to get you through to your next color treatment, this stuff is amazing. Just spray on your visible gray hairs and the gray magically disappears. It does need a minute or two to dry so be sure to avoid touching the area until it is dry or it can stain your fingers. It will wash off with soap easily. Rinses out after a shower.
- Bathpack round brush: This round brush is great for blowing out your hair so that it is soft and smooth. Great for bangs and creating a nice smooth rounded style as well.
- Lange salt plus sea texturizing spray: My girls love this sea salt texture spray to enhance their natural curl for soft and loose beachy waves.
- Lange 32 mm curling wand: This is our favorite curling wand. Curls last for a couple of days and produce nice soft beachy waves. We like to curl away from our faces with this wand.
- Lange WHIP Volumizing Mousse: Our favorite volumizing mousse for fine and thin hair. Doesn’t leave your hands or hair feeling heavy or sticky. Smells amazing!
- Catwalk curly hair styling cream: Our favorite styling cream for curly hair. Tames the frizzy hair for a nice smooth curl and overall finish.
- Lange Flat Iron: We love this flat iron! It is so easy to use and leaves your nice and straight without being frizzy.
- Three Barrel Waver: Create fun and casual beachy waves in your hair with this three barrel waver. I use it with the clamp on the bottom for a little bigger waves.
I will add new favorites here as I find them so this can be a growing list! I am always on the hunt for great products! If you have any you can’t live without I would love to hear about them! Leave a comment and share!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.