I just want to pop in here really quickly and share with you a fundraiser that is going on tomorrow in several different cities and states for Damond Farar’s family, my brother-in-law’s brother.
On December 28th, 2012, Damond Farar was visiting family on Christmas Break when he suddenly passed away. He leaves behind his wife and three young sons.
They are trying to earn some money to put in a fund to take care of Damond’s young family. Damond had a promising future ahead for him and his family. He started medical school in August of 2009 and was scheduled to graduate May of 2013. Damond completed the requirements to graduate from the Indiana University School of Medicine and will receive his Doctor of Medicine degree posthumously.
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
Here are some ways to help the Farar Family if you are interested:
- If you’d like to contribute to Adriana and her boys, a donation account has been set up at Chase Bank in the name of "The Damond Thomas Farar Memorial Trust" with the account number 3025135756.
- You can also donate through PAYPAL through the DONATE button on the side of The Farar’s blog. The paypal account is set up to the Damond Thomas Farar Memorial Trust
- There is a book of memories about Damond being compiled for Adriana and their boys. If you have any memories that you would like to contribute please do so to [email protected] or leave your memory as a comment on this blog.
- Everything Sale is happening March 9th all over our wonderful nation. You can look for a location nearest you and donate items, services, whatever you want to the area representative. All proceeds of the Everything Sale will go to benefit the Farar Family.
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/TheEverythingSalefortheFararfamily
Thanks so much for any and all support you may be able to offer this beautiful family at this most difficult time. If you would like to learn more about Damond and his family, you can check out their family blog here: Damond Farar Family Blog.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.