Hosting a Halloween Party and looking for some fun Halloween Food ideas? Making some fun Halloween Treats? These Halloween Ghost S’mores Bars are the perfect addition to any Halloween Party!
If you love traditional S’mores, you are going to love these. They are pretty much the basic S’more Bars but with the Marshmallow on the outside.
Halloween Ghost S’mores Bars
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
½ cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
1 cup milk chocolate chips
Large marshmallows (enough to cover the top of the bars)
mini chocolate chips for ghost eyes
- Spray an 8×8 inch square pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour your slightly cooled melted butter over the cracker crumbs and stir until all crumbs are coated in butter.
- Press into your greased pan and press into an even layer with the back of a spoon.
- Place chocolate into a bowl and place in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between until all the chocolate is melted. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes OR put chocolate chips on warm crackers and let melt smoothing chocolate over the cracker layer.
- Pour over your cracker layer and smooth over until you have entirely covered the biscuits and have a smooth layer of chocolate.
- Press marshmallows into the melted chocolate in rows until chocolate layer is covered in marshmallows.
- Place in fridge and let set for about 3-4 hours.
- Once set, either place under the grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute or using a cook’s blow-torch, torch until marshmallows are brown and crunchy on top.
- Quickly add the ghosts eyes (which are mini chocolate chips) by pressing them into place.
- Slice into bars and store in an airtight container, for up to a few days.
- Best served slightly warm.
And of course, if you are serving them for a party, you will want to print out this FREE Ghost S’mores Bars Printable Label. To print the label, simply click on the link below.
As always, these FREE printables are provided for you here for your personal use only. Please do not sell them or re-post them to your own sites. Please send family and friends here to print their own. Thank you!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.