Learn how to create a mini scrapbook with our mini scrapbook tutorial. Also grab the free printable scrapbook paper we are sharing to create your mini scrapbook album! Fun Summer Craft!
Hi everyone! I’m Stephanie from SomewhatSimple.com and I am excited to be here today with a darling printable mini scrapbook that is perfect for the kiddos to document their summer travels!
I keep our family photo albums out in the open, and often times I will catch my kids sitting quietly on the couch thumbing through them. They seem to love looking at all the old pictures as much as I do! This summer, I’m giving them the chance to make their own photo album full of pictures and memories of our upcoming family vacation. Here is how we made our mini scrapbooks –
MINI SCRAPBOOK ALBUM
- small plastic photo album (I found mine at Walmart for less than $1)
- free printable scrapbook covers (download below)
- extra paper to write memories
- vacation momentos – road maps, small items from nature etc.
- embellishments – washi tape, stickers, colored pencils and markers, etc.
- Download, print and cut out the scrapbook cover. Place it inside the front and back cover of your photo album.
- Add several vacation photos to their album
- Cut down your extra sheets of paper to fit the photo album, then add written notes and vacation momentos to each sheet. Let your child embellish these pages to their liking.
- …and that’s it!
FREE PRINTABLE SCRAPBOOK PAPER
We have plenty of fun Summer Printables on SomewhatSimple.com. Take a look at a few of our favorites:
And be sure to follow us on Social Media –
Interesting in checking out more summer fun ideas for your family? Check these out:
- Summer Bucket List Printable 100 Ideas
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Summer Punch Cards
- Outdoor Water Activities for Kids
- Glow in the Dark Games for Kids
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you printables, recipes and creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.