Looking for a cute way to organize your recipes? Check out our printable recipe binder! Get organized with all of your holiday recipes in one easy to find place by using our printable recipe binder kit today!
ORGANIZE YOUR RECIPES
Do you have a hard time keeping your recipes organized? Do you have a collection of recipes that are disorganized and shoved into a drawer or a folder? Let us help you get your recipe collection organized in our Printable Recipe Binder. Our recipe binder kit is not only cute, but allows you to stay organized so that you can find the exact recipe you are looking for.
The recipe binder is easy to add new recipes to as you find them. Simply print out the recipe binder kit and fill a 3 ring notebook with the different pages. It really is that simple. Not only do they great in your own kitchen, but they make great gifts for friends and family!
I am so excited to create some of these to gift to my own children as they get married and start their own families! It will be so fun to send them off with a copy of their favorite holiday recipes. They can also add recipes their in-laws love to create their own favorite holiday recipes and traditions!
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR RECIPE BINDER
You will need the following materials to complete your recipe binder.
- Printable Recipe Binder Kit from The Idea Room (grab a copy below).
- Standard 3 ring binder– Be sure to grab the binder that has a clear plastic sleeve in the front so that you can slip our recipe binder cover in the front and on the spine. Any size will work…for example 1 inch, 2 inch or 3 inch…it just depends on how many recipes you need to fit into your binder.
- Page protectors– I love using these protective plastic sheets. They will protect your recipes and your binder from any spills while you are cooking which will allow your recipe binder to stay looking great for years to come.
- Heavy duty white card stock– You will want to print your recipe binder and category pages on a nice heavy duty card stock so that it will last and provide nice support for your binder pages.
- Packing Tape and Double Sided Tape or scotch tape– You will need to use these to put on your binder tabs (instructions below).
PRINTABLE RECIPE BINDER KIT
The printable recipe binder kit is a great way to get your holiday recipes organized so you know right where to find them when you are ready to starting baking or cooking your holiday dishes! It also makes it easy to add in any new favorite recipes as you go! I love how versatile the recipe binder is! It also looks so pretty sitting on your counter!
The following items are included in our recipe binder kit.
- Cover page– Use this for the front cover of your recipe binder. I personalized mine so that it includes our name on the front cover. You can add your own family name on yours. Directions are included for you to add your name when your receive your download.
- Recipe Category Pages- There are 16 category pages provided with this recipe binder kit. We have also provided a blank editable category page so you can add new ones as you see fit. Everyone organizes their recipes a little different and this will allow you to add category pages as you need them. Directions are provided. The category pages included are as follows:
- Side Dishes
- Main Dish
- Conversion Chart- Use this chart to help you make quick recipe measurement conversions while you are baking or cooking.
- Recipe Binder Tabs- There are 16 recipe binder tabs that correspond with the category pages. These will need to be constructed on your own after printing. There are directions included for how to make them durable and attach them to your category pages. To learn how to construct them, follow the directions below a few paragraphs down.
- Printable Recipe Pages- Want to add your own recipes to our Holiday Recipe Binder? Use these printable full page blank recipe pages to add your own recipes to your recipe binder. There are a couple of different styles to choose from. You can write in your own recipes with your handwriting or we have an editable version you can update using a program like canva.com or a photoshop program.
- Printable Recipe Cards 4 x 6- If you like to use the traditional 4 x 6 recipe cards we have provided some for you to use as well. They are cute enough for you to use to give away to friends and family too if they request a copy of your holiday recipe…or for a cookie gift exchange.
- Printable “Sweet” Gift Tags- We have included three different styles of gift tags. These are for you to print and use to give to your friends and family along with some of the yummy treats you are making this holiday season.
PRINTABLE RECIPE BINDER KIT
If you are interested in grabbing a copy of our Printable Holiday Recipe Binder Kit for $4.99, simply click on the button below.
HOW TO MAKE RECIPE BINDER TABS
To make your own recipe binder tabs simply follow the directions below. I have found that when I make the recipe binder tabs this way, they are sturdy and last a long time.
- Print your recipe binder tabs on some heavy white card stock. This is the printer I have which has worked great for several years.
- Cover the front of the recipe binder tabs with clear packing tape (yes…I am serious!) or you can laminate it with a thinner lamination…the thick is too hard to fold.
- Cut our the binder tabs.
- Fold them in half.
- Tape one onto the front and back of the cover category page after it is in your plastic sleeve. Use regular tape or double sided tape.
- Be sure your recipe category pages are printed on a nice heavy white card stock paper. This will provide sturdy pages for your recipe binder.
Interested in some delicious recipes to add to your new Recipe Binder Kit? Check out our new Recipe eBooks…
HOLIDAY COOKIES RECIPE EBOOK
Enjoy your recipe binder kit! I would love to see yours if you end up grabbing one! Stay tuned for more printable fun to come! xoxo
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.