This recipe is one of my kids all time favorite activities. We have made this Silly Putty Recipe so many times and it never disappoints.
This recipe only has three ingredients and they are easy to find. It was so simple…anyone can make this and have it turn out! I promise!
Homemade Silly Putty Recipe
4 oz Elmer’s Glue All
2 oz Sta-Flo Liquid Starch (in laundry aisle)
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
- The basic silly putty recipe is 2 parts glue and 1 part liquid starch.
- We started with 4 oz of glue and pink food coloring.
- Then we added 2 oz of the liquid starch.
- We mixed it together with a wooden spoon.
- Once it thickened we then kneaded it for 5 minutes
- Store in an air-tight container. It should last for a few weeks if stored properly.
Make sure to keep it away from the carpet! Store in a plastic baggie when not is use.
Watch this easy how to video! So easy the kids can make it themselves!
This is such a fun activity for the kids and provides hours of entertainment for them. Great rainy day activity when the kids are forced to be indoors.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.