Looking for the perfect summer drink that is cool and refreshing? Make this Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe. You will not be disappointed.
Summer is almost here…and that means lots of hot summer days and long summer nights! One of my favorite things about summer is being able to enjoy icy cold drinks! I have always LOVED lemonade! It is my favorite, refreshing drink in the hot summer sun. I have already shared our favorite Lemonade Recipe with you, along with this fun Lemonade Kit, which makes a fun and unique gift idea. Today I want to share with you our Favorite Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe.
This drink is perfect for your next family reunion, BBQ, or lazy summer day! It tastes great and is pretty enough to serve up to your guests. And don’t you love the monogrammed pitcher and glass bottles? I am personally obsessed with Monograms, so why not add some to your drinks?!
I think some monogrammed glassware would be a fun and unique Mother’s Day Gift or Wedding Gift idea! I simply printed the Monogram onto some Clear Sticker Paper to make a temporary Monogram. It is a great way to add some flair to your party table and allows you to change it up according to the type of party you are having.
You could make them more permanent by etching the glass with some Etching Cream like I did for this Monogrammed Vase…or you can paint the glass with some Glass Stain! I know that I would be thrilled to receive some of these as a gift…hint, hint!
HOW TO MAKE SPARKLING LEMONADE
- frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- lime juice
- bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- crushed ice
- fresh raspberries, garnish
- Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice.
- Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh raspberry and a mint leaf.
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 12 fluid oz can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 12 fluid oz can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries garnish
- 18 each Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice.
Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice.
Garnish each glass with a fresh raspberry and a mint leaf.
Just a few more weeks until we are in full blown summer mode, and we can’t wait. We always look forward to having a more relaxed family schedule and being able to spend some lazy days together as a family. If you like lemonade, you might also be interested in checking out our lemonade recipes below:
- Limeade Recipe
- Virgin Pina Colada Recipe
- Orange Julius Recipe
- Virgin Strawberry Swirl Pina Colada
- Copycat Strawberry Julius
- Orange Sunrise Smoothie Recipe
- Fruit Sangria
- Frozen Brazilian Lemonade
- Homemade Rootbeer
- Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiris
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Frozen Lemonade Recipe
- Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Slush
- Frozen Lemonade
What is your favorite part about Summer?
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.