Looking for a fun party drink the entire family can enjoy together? Try this Virgin Strawberry Swirl Pina Colada Recipe! It’s so fun and tasty and makes the perfect party drink when you need one for a variety of family members and ages. So easy to make and so refreshing!
This is one of the drinks we like to whip up for our family New Year’s Eve Party. We also make up our Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe on New Year’s Eve. Both are delicious!
Virgin Strawberry Swirl Pina Colada
1 cup canned coconut milk
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup pineapple juice
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
8 cups cubed ice (or as needed)
1 cup frozen strawberries
- Add all ingredients except for the ice and blend together.
- Add the ice a handful at a time until you have the desired consistency.
- Pour Pina Colada into separate container except for 8 oz. to leave in blender.
- Blend the 1 cup of strawberries in the 8 oz of Pina Colada.
- Fill a glass partially with strawberry blend and add in the pina colada so that it swirls together.
- Embellish with some fresh pineapple and strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about 4 servings.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!