Looking for a fun and tasty non-alcoholic party drinks? Check out this recipe for the perfect Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri!
Looking for a fun and festive drink to celebrate Valentine’s Day with this year? This non-alcoholic frozen Strawberry Daiquiri tastes delicious and make for a tasty Valentine’s Day treat! They have a delicious strawberry flavor that is so refreshing! Since we don’t drink, we are sharing our non-alcoholic version…but you can easily adjust the recipe to your own personal tastes. Valentine’s Day is a family event at our home. We usually have our annual “romantic” candlelight dinner for…SEVEN! And the kids feel extra special to be included and especially when it involves a fancy drink!
My husband and I will usually celebrate Valentine’s Day on another evening so that we can spend some much needed quiet time with one another. We first made these Strawberry Daiquiris on New Year’s Eve this year. They were so good, and I never got around to sharing them with you. So when the kids requested them for our Valentine’s Dinner this year I thought they would be perfect! So…of course I had to make one quickly and snap some pictures to share here with you. Sometimes my job is really tough :)!
Whether it is New Year’s Eve or Valentine’s Day, these strawberry daiquiris are always a crowd-pleaser! These drinks are a delicious addition to any day of the year! They are also a cool, refreshing drink on a hot day in the summer!
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPE
- 1/2 cup Sprite (or similar beverage)
- 2 tablespoons Sweetened Lime Juice (we used Rose’s brand)
- 2 tablespoons Grenadine Syrup (we used Rose’s)
- 1/4 cup Confectioner’s Sugar
- 2 cups of Ice
- 8 oz. Frozen Strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the blender with the liquid ingredients going in first, followed by the ice cubes and the strawberries.
- Cover your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with some fresh strawberries and fresh limes if desired and top with whipping cream.
Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiris
You can add some cute strawberries cut into heart shapes to garnish your drinks with. I simply sliced some strawberries and cut them into heart shapes and then placed them onto a wooden skewer with some lime slices. You can never go wrong with fresh fruit! Cut the skewer to the right height for your glass so that the fruit sits nicely above your drink.
If you are a fan of whipped cream (I am not…but most of my family is) add a dollop of fresh whipping cream to the top! If you want to go the extra mile, line the rim with white sugar! So many ways to make this drink fun and fancy!
You can even substitute the frozen strawberries for any other frozen fruit of your choosing! For instance, you could easily make a banana daiquiri, pineapple daiquiri, or a mango daiquiri. They are all classics and are sure to be delicious!
Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiris
Looking for a fun and tasty non-alcoholic party drinks? Check out this recipe for the perfect Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris!
- 1/2 cup Sprite1 or similar beverage
- 2 Tbsp. Sweetened Lime Juice2 we used Rose's brand
- 2 Tbsp. Grenadine Syrup we used Rose's
- 1/4 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- 2 cups Ice
- 8 oz. Frozen Strawberries3
Place all ingredients into the blender with the liquid ingredients going in first, followed by the ice cubes and the strawberries.
Cover your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Serve immediately. Garnish with some fresh strawberries and limes if desired and top with whipping cream.
- Since we don't drink, we use sprite in our strawberry daiquiris. However, simply adjust this recipe to your own preference. If you want more of a classic cocktail, most daiquiri recipes call for white rum.
- You can also use fresh lime juice instead of sweetened lime juice or a combination of the two!
- While you can use fresh strawberries, I like to use frozen strawberries because it provides that cold, thick element to it (similar to a smoothie!)
So yummy! Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? How do you usually spend your Valentine’s Day?
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI DRINK SUPPLIES
Here are some quick links to help you grab what supplies you might need to make this yummy and delicious drink for friends and family!
- Blendtec Blender
- Mason Jars Pint Size
- Beverage Dispenser
- Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser
- Pebble Ice Maker
- Rainbow Paper Straws
- Drink Umbrellas
- Drink Glasses
- Produce Wash
- Wooden Skewers
- Strawberry Huller
Sharing some more of our favorite drink recipes below:
- Lemonade Recipe
- Limeade Recipe
- Orange Julius Recipe
- Copycat Strawberry Julius
- Homemade Rootbeer
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Frozen Lemonade Recipe
- Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Slush
- Virgin Strawberry Swirl Pina Colada
- Virgin Pina Colada
- Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiris
VALENTINE DINNER PRINTABLES
We are sharing our Valentine Dinner Ideas and Printables that you can purchase for a great price! This will allow you to throw a party together without all the work. Simply print, cut and assemble our Valentine Party Printables and you are all set! As a matter of fact, these Valentine Table Decorations can be used for a Valentine’s Day Party too!
Interested in grabbing our Valentine Party Labels? If so, I am offering them for a great deal at only $3.99! Simply, click on the button below!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.