Have you ever tried White Chocolate Oreo Popcorn? You need too! We had a family movie night over the weekend and made this Chocolate Covered Popcorn with Oreos and it was a hit. I added some Valentine’s Day colored m&m’s to give it some extra chocolate…because who doesn’t need a little extra chocolate in their life from time to time?
The colored m&m’s make it fun and colorful. This would be the perfect treat for a Valentine’s Date with your loved ones if you decide to stay in that night instead of competing with the crowds at the movies and the restaurants.
You could also package it up really cute and give it away to your loved ones for Valentine’s Day. I could think of a lot of people who would love to receive this as a little gift…hint hint!
The best part is that this recipe is so easy to make. You can also change it up to fit your personal taste preferences so that it has everything YOU love in it! Throw in your own add-ins to make it truly personalized! Change up the color of the candy for whatever holiday or party you might be celebrating!
Chocolate Oreo Popcorn
1/4 cup popcorn kernels, popped
1/2 cup white chocolate, melted
1/4 cup to 1/2 cup Oreos, crushed
1/4 cup to 1/2 cup m&m’s
dash of sea salt
- Pop your popcorn and remove any un-popped popcorn kernels.
- Melt your chocolate and pour it over the popcorn and stir it well.
- Add in your crushed Oreos, Sprinkles and candy pieces. Mix well.
- Add a dash of sea salt.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet that is covered with foil or wax paper.
- Set aside in the fridge or in a cool place and let the chocolate harden.
- Break into pieces and serve.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
See just how easy it is by watching this instructional video tutorial!
*As always, these printables are for your own personal use only. Please do not share or redistribute these on your sites, blogs or etsy shops. Please send friends and family here to grab their own. Thank you!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!