These Frozen Yogurt Bites are a simple, quick and healthy snack option that taste great! If you are trying to stay on track and eat healthier, but need something to satisfy your sweet tooth, make some of these right now! They won’t disappoint.
They are easy to whip up and chances are you already have all you need to make them at home right now.
You will need the following:
mini muffin tin (or other container)
mini muffin tin liners
- Place the liners in the muffin tin.
- Add granola to the bottom of the cups.
- Fill almost to the top of the liner with your favorite yogurt or greek yogurt.
- Place a few pieces of fruit in the top of the yogurt.
- Freeze in the freezer for up to 3 hours or until the Yogurt Bites are frozen.
- Remove from liners and serve immediately.
- Will store in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
That’s it! So easy right? Now go ahead and make some for you and the kids…or just for you. It will be our little secret. You can have a secret stash in the freezer when you need a little something sweet to get you through your busy day!
Pin it and save it for later!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!