White Chocolate Covered Raspberries are a great healthier treat. These are a perfect gift for any holiday or for serving at your next party! Sharing a Free Printable too!
CHOCOLATE COVERED RASPBERRIES
White Chocolate Covered Raspberries (and Blueberries)! I am obsessed with white chocolate and smothering it on delicious things :). I mean…how could you not be. These are soooo easy to make, are perfect for gifting or for a healthier snack choice when you are craving something sweet!
I just love them and they were a hit with the whole family. My intentions were to give most of them away, but they kept disappearing too quickly. I ended up making another batch to give some away to a friend who has been having a rough time.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED FRUIT
- White Chocolate
- Fruit (raspberries, blueberries)
- Wax Paper
- First, make sure you wash your fresh fruit and then let it dry completely before dipping in your chocolate for best results.
- Microwave White Chocolate for about 30 seconds at a time. Stir between each 30 seconds until fully melted. Do not overcook.
- Next, dip them in the melted white chocolate using a wooden skewer. I found it easier to gently spear the raspberry in the whole and then dip them in the chocolate. Then gently sliding them onto some wax paper so the chocolate could harden.
- The blueberries I just dipped using a fork. It seemed to work the best this way.
- You can watch this quick video below to see just how easy they are to dip.
CHOCOLATE COVERED FRUIT
PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
I had to make a FREE Printable Gift tag so that you can print them out and gift some to your friends and family.
Click on the link below to access the FREE Gift Tag Printables.
*As always, The Idea Room Printables are provided for your personal use only. Do NOT redistribute, or sell them on your own sites. Please send others here to print their own. Thank You!
Are you looking for healthier snack choices? Here are a few recipes that are a lot healthier than many of the snack choices out there. Many of these are lower in calories and sugar than other snacks you may be tempted to reach for. You won’t even miss those less nutritious choices! Many of these are perfect for the kids as healthy snacks.
- Frozen Yogurt Bites
- Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip
- Banana Oat Muffins
- Yogurt and Fruit Popsicles
- Healthy Snack Recipes
- Apple Nachos
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.
Leave a Reply