These tasty Yogurt Popsicles with Fruit and Granola are perfect for a summertime treat or easy breakfast on the go.
With 5 kids, I am always looking for better snack options that are healthier and tasty. Sometimes we are busy running from everyone’s various activities and practices that is nice to have something the kids can grab on our way out the door. In the warmer months my kids always beg for ice cream or popsicles. These Yogurt Popsicles with Fruit and Granola are a great way to enjoy a delicious snack!
The granola adds a nice texture and a great taste to the Yogurt and Fruit. It’s like a refreshing, fun version of your favorite yogurt parfait sprinkled with your favorite Granola. I like them because they are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt of some other snack choices.
How do you like to use your granola? We really enjoy granola and use it on a variety of ways. Some of our favorite uses are the following:
- Eat it for breakfast with some milk.
- Sprinkle it to top our oatmeal or yogurt.
- Use it to make a fruit crisp.
- Sprinkle it on top of bread and/or muffins before baking to create a streusel topping.
- Mix together our favorite nuts, cranberries, raisins, chocolate chips, shredded coconut and a handful of granola to make a delicious Trail Mix.
- Use as a coating for baked chicken recipes to get a crispy outer layer.
- Top your favorite fruit salad or green salad with granola.
- Roll a banana in it and freeze for a frozen treat.
HOW TO MAKE YOGURT POPSICLES
Whether you grab one of these Yogurt Popsicles for a quick breakfast on the go, or to enjoy as a leisurely snack on a hot summer day…they are sure to satisfy. They are so easy to make and take just minutes. The hardest part will be waiting for them to be frozen enough to enjoy!
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Popsicle Sticks
- Popsicle Molds
- Simply slice some fresh fruit (frozen works great as well) and place the fruit inside some popsicle molds.
- Pour a little bit of your favorite vanilla yogurt into the molds and then layer in some Granola between additional layers of yogurt.
- Place popsicle stick in center of mold
- Put in freezer until completely frozen.
HEALTHY SNACKS IDEAS
Are you looking for healthier snack choices? Here are a few recipes that are a lot healthier than many of the snack choices out there. Many of these are lower in calories and sugar than other snacks you may be tempted to reach for. You won’t even miss those less nutritious choices! Many of these are perfect for the kids as healthy snacks.
- Frozen Yogurt Bites
- Peanut Butter and Honey Yogurt Dip
- Chocolate Covered Berries
- Banana Oat Muffins
- Healthy Snack Recipes
- Apple Nachos
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.