Fresh Peach Cobbler is a timeless summer dessert features fresh juicy peaches, hints of cinnamon, and a batter baked until it is golden brown & delicious!
Do you have fresh peaches? Make our tasty Peach Cobbler Recipe! So crisp and cinnamony! This will be your favorite dessert recipe!
I spent some time baking again this week…which is one of my favorite things to do when the kids head back to school! I think I love it because I finally have a minute where the house stays clean (especially the kitchen) and so I feel like I can actually take the time to bake! It also helps that the end of summer also means delicious Utah peaches! I always have to make our family’s favorite Fresh Peach Cobbler.
PEACH COBBLER RECIPE
On Monday nights, we have Family Night. This is a night where we try to be home together as a family and not off running around to different activities or sporting events. We like to share a little family message, organize some family business and plan out the week with the kids. Then we try to do an activity or play games together…and sometimes…we share a dessert together!
This Peach Cobbler Recipe was our dessert this week! This cobbler can’t be served without a scoop of vanilla ice cream…am I right?!
HOW TO MAKE PEACH COBBLER
I could eat peaches all day long. Stay tuned if you love peaches, because I will be sharing a few more of our favorite ways to enjoy our crop of peaches!
Fresh Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 80 minutes
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups fresh peaches (sliced)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (divided)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (divided)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in 9 x 13-inch dish and melt in oven. Remove dish when butter is melted.
- Cook peach slices in water with 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and vanilla until boiling then turn down to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir together flour, salt, baking powder, milk, and sugar.
- Remove peaches from pot with slotted spoon and gently spoon over butter, adding most of the accumulated juices but do not stir.
- Slowly pour the flour mixture over the peaches but do not stir. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon and brown sugar over the top.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour or until crust is golden brown.
And who doesn’t love a good treat? Sharing some more of our delicious peach recipes below.
Check out our other desserts!
- Sugar Cookie Bars with Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Lemon Bars
- Raspberry Bars
- Key Lime Bars
- Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Magic Bars Recipe
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Covered Coconut Bites
- Coconut Brownies
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.