Today I want to share with you another Homemade Candy Recipe…Chocolate Covered Coconut Bites! These are pretty tasty. If you like mounds bars…you are going to like these. They are also easy to make and can be ready in about 30 minutes, with most of that time being freezer time.
These are fun to make for your Holiday Parties or to serve to family and friends. Or as a little snack to keep in the freezer or fridge for when you need a little pick me up.
Dip them in white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate…whichever chocolate is your favorite! Keep them in the fridge or freezer until you are ready to serve them.
Chocolate Covered Coconut Bites
2 ⅓ cups coconut, shredded, unsweetened
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup coconut milk, unsweetened from carton
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 ¼ cups dipping chocolate (white, dark or milk chocolate), melted
- Line a half baking sheet or plate with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a bowl, add coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Take a teaspoon size amount of the coconut mixture and roll in the palm of your hand.
- Place coconut ball on parchment paper. Do the same with the rest of the coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Remove coconut balls from freezer and immediately dip.
- Place coconut bites onto parchment line baking sheet.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Watch the video tutorial!
These Coconut Bites can also be used for a fun little Easter Gift…bunny tails! Print out the printable Easter Bunny Bites Labels and attach them to a little baggie of Easter Bunny Tails. Click on the link below to download the bunny tail printable:
Check out some of our Favorite Homemade Candy Recipes:
Did you like this post? Pin it for later!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.