Looking for the perfect festive Easter Food? Check out this simple recipe for making Easter Chocolate Bark. Great addition to the dessert table for your Easter dinner.
Easter is right around the corner and I have a quick and easy Easter treat that you can make in minutes and makes a great addition to your festive Easter food. Chocolate Bark is so easy to make and tastes so good. I have shared a few other Chocolate Bark candy ideas over the years. If you have been following along for a while you might remember some of them: Peppermint Bark, Candy Corn Bark, and Oreo Bark. Below are some of our other Easter Treats that we love to make!
- Easter Story Cookies
- Trix Krispies
- Easter Candy Bark
- Easter Bunny Bait
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Easter Bunnies
- Easter Bunny and Duck Cookie Pops
The thing I love about Bark Candy is that is looks a lot fancier than it really is to make. And they make a great and easy gift that most people might enjoy receiving.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BARK
Serve it as part of your Easter Dessert table. You will love how festive, fun and easy this Easter food is to make. Have you ever made a bark candy?
- Ghiradelli White Chocolate
- Jelly Beans
- I simply melted some white chocolate. I love to use Ghiradelli white chocolate. Just melt it in a microwaveable bowl on 20 second intervals so you do not burn it, and stir between each cycle.
- Then simply pour your melted chocolate onto a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan covered with wax or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle your Easter candy over the melted chocolate and let it cool and harden.
- Break into small pieces and then package up and give it away!
EASTER TABLE PRINTABLES
Interested in grabbing the Easter Table Printables? I am offering them for a great deal at only $3.99! Simply click HERE!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.