These Easter Bunny Chocolate Covered Strawberries are absolutely adorable! Sharing a Free Printable Template for the ears and feet so you can make some with this tutorial.
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
I love Chocolate and I love Strawberries….and I love these Easter Bunny Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
Aren’t they so cute? I am excited to share them with you so that you can make them for your Easter Party or Easter Dinner this coming Easter. And they are mostly healthy…which is great with all the goodies that can be found in the kiddies Easter Baskets.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
These are fairly easy to make and just require a little patience when making the bunny ears and the bunny feet…which are one of my favorite parts of this little guy.
I created a simple template that you can download and print out. Then slide the template underneath a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper. You will be able to see the outline of the ears and the feet so you can pipe your melted chocolate to form little bunny ears and feet.
Ready to make some? Here is what you will need for these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Easter Bunnies:
- Fresh strawberries, washed and air dried
- White Chocolate, melted
- Pink Gel Frosting
- Black Gel Frosting
- Plastic Bag (with corner barely cut off) or Plastic Decorating Squeeze Bottle
- Parchment Paper
- Printable Easter Bunny Ears and Feet Template
- Heart Sprinkles
1. Print out the Easter Bunny Ears and Feet Template.
2. Slide it under a sheet of Parchment Paper.
3. Melt your chocolate in the Decorating Squeeze Bottle.
4. Carefully squeeze out the chocolate into the shapes on the template.
5. Then add the pink frosting to make the inner ears and pads and toes on the feet.
6. Dip your strawberries in the melted chocolate.
7. Add the ears (use extra melted chocolate if needed to allow them to stick onto the strawberry) and feet to the berries. You may need to hold the ears and feet for a few seconds so that the chocolate has a chance to harden and keep them in the right position. *Remember you will be decorating the strawberries UPSIDE DOWN!!!
8. Add the nose with a tiny drop of melted chocolate.
9. Take the black gel frosting and give them some eyes.
10.When they are ready, flip the bunnies over so they are sitting on the strawberry stem and leaves. If they don’t stand up well you can add a dollop of melted chocolate on the bottom where they need it to level them out!
As cute as these little chubby bunnies are…they are even tastier!
They will look so cute on your Easter Table for your guests this year. Or use them as an Easter Name Place Setting with a little card with your friends and family names written on it. Then each guest can take their little guys home or eat them while waiting for dinner to be served!
Or give them to friends packaged up in a bakery cup or tied up in a baggie with a little Easter grass!
EASTER GIFT IDEAS
Sharing some more Easter Gift Ideas below:
- Easter EOS Gift
- Bunny Bum Treat
- Easter Bunny Treat Boxes
- Felt Easter Bunny Craft
- Paper Carrot Treat Boxes
Check out these other ideas for your Easter Dinner and Easter Celebrations!
- Easter Egg Braided Bread
- Spring Veggie Pasta Salad
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad
- Easter Story Cookies
- Trix Krispies
- Easter Candy Bark
- Easter Bunny Bait
- Bunny Pancakes
- Easter Bunny and Duck Cookie Pops
EASTER TABLE PRINTABLES
Interested in grabbing the Easter Table Printables? I am offering them for a great deal at only $3.99! Simply click HERE!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.