Just a few more days left of preparations for the Holidays! Are you ready? Usually in this last week I am busy baking and wrapping up the last of the gifts…and tying up the loose ends before the arrival of friends and family. These Chocolate Dipped Rolo Pretzels are the perfect last minute goodie for a gift idea or to serve at your get togethers!
They are perfect for a simple but delicious Holiday Treat and look festive wrapped up in a cellophane baggie! We love them because they taste so good with minimal effort. I love that they are simple enough that I can delegate them to my girls to make, leaving me with a little more time to get the last minute things taken care of.
We have also been able to modify them a bit and use gluten free pretzels so that my youngest can eat them too. She was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease and these are one treat that she just didn’t want to give up!Print
Chocolate Dipped Rolo Pretzels
Chocolate Dipped Rolo Pretzels make a delicious Holiday Treat perfect for gift giving or serving at your Holiday Party.
- Category: Dessert
- Snyder’s Snaps Pretzels (square)
- Rolos (unwrapped)
- melted white chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap all the rolo’s and set aside.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Lay the pretzels out flat on the tray.
- Place a rolo on the center of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Pull the tray out of the oven and immediately top the rolos with another pretzel and push it flat into a sandwich.
- Let the pretzels cool and then dip in melted chocolate and place onto parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles.
Go ahead and make some! They are sure to be a hit!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!