These Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites are one of our family’s Christmas Traditions. My sister got this recipe from her in-laws and it has now become a regular addition to our Christmas Eve treat table. They are pretty tasty bite size pieces of Gingerbread covered Cheesecakes. They are the perfect size to pop in your mouth. And because it isn’t an entire piece of cheesecake, you can save some calories for your other favorite Christmas Candies or Desserts.
They take just a few minutes to make (excluding the time the cheesecake needs to chill in the freezer) and store well for several days if properly stored in an air-tight container.
And they are full of delicious Gingerbread flavor. We like the spice combination in the recipe, but you can easily change up the spices and their amounts to fit the recipe to your taste preferences. Experiment and get creative if you want…but they are pretty tasty the way they are for those of you who don’t like to experiment.
See how easy they are to make in this step-by-step video below. If you prefer a printable recipe, I have provide that below as well.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
1 Tbsp Half and Half
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
1/4 Tablespoons ground ginger
1/4 Tablespoons ground allspice
1/8 Tablespoon ground nutmeg
1/8 Tablespoon ground cloves
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 cup cool whip
½ cup gingersnap crumbs
- Line a 13″ x 9″ baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and half and half and whip with hand mixer.
- Mix in the spices.
- Add in the cool whip and fold in with a spoon or spatula, until just combined.
- Spread it out evenly in the 9×13 pan. It will be thin. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Place gingersnap crumbs into a small bowl.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and roll in cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for couple of hours in freezer until they get frozen.
- When ready to serve, let sit out for 5 minutes at room temperature to desired firmness.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftover bites in a ziploc bag or an air-tight container.
Here are some of our other favorite Holiday Candy Recipes and Desserts:
If you like the Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites, pin it below! Thanks!! xo
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.