This Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert is No-Bake! It is a Peanut Butter and Chocolate Lovers dream.
PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS
Looking for a delicious No-Bake Dessert Recipe? This Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Dessert is so good! It is a Peanut Butter and Chocolate Lovers dream. It takes just a few minutes to make. The hardest part will be waiting to be able to eat it while it sits in your refrigerator.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT
This is so good. It is nice and rich, so you will only need a small piece. But you will probably want to serve it to your friends and family so you don’t end up eating the whole pan yourself. You might regret that…or you might not.
Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Dessert
- 20 each Oreo cookies divided
- 2 Tbs butter softened
- 1 pkg 8 oz. cream cheese 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar divided
- 1 16 oz whipped topping thawed, divided
- 20 each miniature peanut butter cups chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth.
Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups.
Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
To make your baking easier, I have listed some of the materials you may need to make your desserts.
- 9×13 Non-Stick Wilton Pan with Cover
- Simply Calphalon 9-Inch by 13-Inch Bakeware Cake Pan
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- Silicone Spatulas
- Hot Pads
- Wooden Teaspoon Set
- White Mixing Bowls
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS
Looking for more recipes that involve Peanut Butter and Chocolate? You might want to check out these past recipes I have shared!
- Peanut Butter Fingers
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cake
- Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
- Collection of Peanut Butter Recipes
- Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.