Get your pantry organized with these printable pantry labels! A cute way to organize the pantry and make a decorative statement while getting organized. Our pantry labels are easy to print and place on your pantry containers.
PRINTABLE PANTRY LABELS
Now is the time to get all those areas in your house organized! No time is better than the present. Sometimes all it takes is a set of pretty labels to get you motivated! I first created these labels four years ago and decided that I needed to overhaul my pantry again. So I cleaned the entire pantry from top to bottom again and updated the labels. The original printable pantry labels lasted for four years through several cleanings and I am sharing them here again for you to use in your own homes!
I LOVE all things typography and so I knew I would be making labels that were heavy on words and decided to go with the definitions. These are really popular and can be found all over. I simply looked up each item on the online dictionary and then used the definition (with some changes) to make each label.
I love having the food that we use everyday right on hand in our kitchen pantry. With a large family of seven we go through a lot of food. We also like to buy in bulk at Costco but I don’t love to have the large food bags in my main kitchen pantry. So we store them all downstairs in our cold pantry and then move food up into the containers as needed. So for example, when our flour in the flour container is out, I wash out the container and then add more flour to it from our large bag of flour downstairs. This way all of the big food bags and cans are out of sight!
WHAT STICKER PAPER SHOULD I USE FOR MY LABELS?
I tried a few different materials to print these labels on to see which material I liked the best. I used some Avery Clear Sticker paper that came in sheets first. They were great…but…were not clear. They have a frost to them which bothered me on the glass jars. They were okay on the plastic containers if you had a white substance in them because they were not as obvious. The best material I found is the Clear Printable Sticker Material from Silhouette. It sticks well and printed on nicely.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR LABELS
- When you order your labels you will be sent an email with a link to the labels. You will then be able download the labels to your computer.
- Print the labels at home if you have a laser jet printer. Be sure to use high quality toner and a good clear sticker or white sticker material.
- If you do not have a printer at home or think your printer may not print in a higher quality, you can get the labels printed at a copy center using their laser printers and sticker/label paper.
- Then cut them to the proper size so that they fit onto your individual containers.
- To clean the label, simply wipe them gently with a damp, clean cloth.
- You can clean the inside of the containers. Just be careful not to soak the labels or get them too wet or they may peel off of your container.
- If you labels get too old or too dirty to clean properly you can reprint the labels again and replace them with new ones.
SUPPLIES FOR LABELS
- Avery Clear Sticker paper, frosted
- Avery Clear Sticker paper, glossy
- Clear Printable Sticker Material from Silhouette
- Anchor Hocking glass jars
- Plastic Storage Dispensers
PANTRY LABELS STICKERS
This set of Pantry Labels stickers includes the following:
- Wheat Flour
- Pastry Flour
- Brown Sugar
- Confectioner’s Sugar
- Brown Rice
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Corn Meal
- Pancake Mix
- Snacks (2)
- Nuts (2)
- Cereal (2)
There are four different pages of pantry sticker labels, so be sure to download all four sets which you will find separately on the download page!
- Printable Pantry Labels Set One (flour, sugar, brown sugar, oats, rice, pasta)
- Printable Pantry Labels Set Two (popcorn, brown rice, baking soda, baking powder, confectioner’s sugar, salt)
- Printable Pantry Labels Set Three (corn meal, pancake mix, pastry flour, cereal, nuts, wheat flour)
- Printable Pantry Labels Set Four (nuts, snacks, cereal)
Feel free to download the labels as many times as needed to use in your OWN pantry.
To grab a set of your own Printable Pantry Labels, simply click on this link or on the button below.
*These are copyrighted. Please do not sell them on your sites, etsy stores, etc. or share them with friends and family. Send friends and family here to grab their own. Thank you so much!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ORGANIZATION LABELS
- Printable Kitchen Organization Labels
- Printable Gluten Free Labels
- Spice Labels
- Printable Clothing Organization & Storage Labels
Questions about other items in the post.
Interested in making a wood sign like the one in the photo above our pantry? We are sharing how we made this grocery sign in a tutorial here. The white mixing bowl set pictured on the pantry shelves can be found here. Our pantry remodel can be found here along with before photos of what the pantry looked like when we bought our home 15 years ago.