Looking for some cute and simple Valentine Day Table Decorations? We are sharing a set of decorations for your Valentine’s Dinner. A fun and festive addition to your Valentines Party.
VALENTINE TABLE DECORATIONS
Every Valentine’s Day we like to celebrate with a fun Valentine’s Day Dinner with the family. We don’t always eat our Valentine Dinner on the actual holiday…just sometime that we can all enjoy the dinner together. Our dinner is also not always super fancy…but we do always have a delicious dessert!
VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER
What do you serve for your Valentine’s Day Dinner? Are you fancy or simple? Do you like to do a Valentine’s Day Dinner with the entire family or with your significant other? These Valentine Table Decorations can be used for a Valentine’s Day Party too!
VALENTINES DINNER MENU
You can serve pretty much anything for your Valentine’s Dinner Menu that you enjoy. Here is a sample of a dinner menu that I am planning on making for this year’s Valentine Dinner.
APPETIZER: Salad with Heart Shaped Tomatoes
MAIN DISH: Spaghetti Carbonara
SIDE DISH: Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
DRINK: Cherry Limeade
FROZEN DRINK: Non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiris
DESSERT: Brownie Trifle
VALENTINE’S TABLE SETTING
There are 7 different Valentine’s Table Setting printables that I have created and want to share with you today! Together they make a complete set of Valentine’s Day Dinner printables to help you create a fun and festive Valentine Table Setting without you having to do any of the work.
You might not use all of them at once, but they can all be used together to create a simple and easy table setting or Valentine Party.
VALENTINES TABLE PRINTABLES
The following Valentine Printables are included in this package.
- Valentine’s Day XOXO banner
- Valentine’s Day Heart Banner (wool felt banner not included but found here)
- Valentine’s Day Treat Toppers (red and pink versions)
- Valentine’s Day place setting cards
- Valentine’s Day Love Potion #9 drink labels
- Valentine’s Day Printable Menu Card
- Valentine’s Day Dinner/Party Invitation
VALENTINE’S TABLE DECORATIONS SUPPLIES
You will need the following additional supplies to fully create and finish them so they are ready to use during your Valentine Dinner or Valentine’s party.
Additional Materials needed:
- white card stock (for banner, garland, hanging hearts, dessert toppers, and place setting cards)
- White Computer Paper (for drink labels)
- glue stick
- red card stock paper for hearts
- string or fishing line (for banners and hanging bats)
- baby clothes pins (for XOXO banner)
- baker’s twine
VALENTINE DINNER PRINTABLES
Interested in grabbing the Valentine Party Labels? I am offering them for a great deal at only $3.99! Simply click on the button below!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER VALENTINE DAY IDEAS
- Valentine Hearts Yahtzee Game
- Valentines Day Table Decorations
- Valentines Day Handprint Activity for Kids
- Valentines Day Heart Wreath
- Valentines Day Sugar Cookie Bars
- Heart Hand Warmers
- Valentines Day Classroom Parties
- Valentines Day Classroom Boxes
- Valentines Day Crafts
- Paper Heart Garland
- Valentines Day Sign
Happy Valentine’s Day crafting!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.