Sharing a fun collection of Valentine’s Day Crafts that you can do at home by yourself or with the kids! What a great way to spend some quality time together and add some fun Valentine Day Decor to your home or artwork to display.
We always like to pull out the paper and craft when the weather is bad outside. Here is a round-up of some of our favorite ideas from around the web.
As always, be sure to click on the links to be taken to the original sources for more photos and the tutorials.
1. Yarn LOVE Letters from My Sister’s Suitcase
2. Candy Cane Heart Suckers from The Idea Room
3. Handprint Valentine’s Day Cards from The Idea Room
4. Heart Thumbprint Charm Necklace from That’s What Che Said
5. Valentine’s Day Suncather from Makobi Scribe
6. Make this cut Paper Heart Garland from How About Orange
7. Heart Candles (couldn’t track down original source let me know if you find it)
8. Make a cute Valentine’s Day Card from A Day in My Life
9. Hugs and Kisses Banner from Simple As That
10. Make Your Own Heart Crayons and Printable Gift Bag Toppers from The Idea Room
11. Free Valentine Printables and Mason Jar Heart Tutorial from The 36th Avenue
12. Burlap Valentine’s Day Bags from The Casual Craftlete
13. Make a Paper Heart Wreath from The Hybrid Chick
14. Paper Heart Chain from Teach With Me
15. Heart Friendship Bracelets from Honestly wtf
16. Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Animal Crafts from Crafty Morning
(a Round Up post that shares where each original animal tutorial can be found)
17. Heart Specimen Art from The Idea Room
18. Paper Hearts and Button Hangings from Living a Frugal Life
19. Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards from The Idea Room
20. Fingerprint Necklaces from The Idea Room
You may also be interested in these other ideas.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you printables, recipes and creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.