Thanks everyone for linking up your great projects! So much great goodness out there. It took me quite a while to narrow things down this week! But here are just a few of the projects that caught my eye this week. I wish I could feature you all!! I would love it if you could stop by some of your favorites to check out how they did it and leave them some comment love.
1. DIY Medicine Cabinet Mirror Frame from Stacy of Not Just a Housewife.
2. Autumn Mantel from Daune of Cottage In the Oaks.
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
3. Baby Quilt from Kristy of Sew Kansas.
4. Mosaic Tile Mirror from Kim of Sand & Sisal.
5. Candy Corn Butterfinger Pops from Vanessa of Blog 529.
6. DIY Farmhouse Table from Sarah of Sidetracked Sarah.
7. DIY Felt Ghosts from Mindy of Your Too Crafty.
8. Pumpkin Planter from Taylor of Living in the Woods.
9. Creepy Sound Activated Pillow from Angela of Love Sweet Love.
10. Frosted Oreo Brownie from Ashley of Simply Designing.
Alright…time to link up for this week’s party.
Ready. Set. Go!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.