We had so many amazing projects linked up again for our last linky party. Thanks to everyone for linking up. Here are just a few of the fun projects that caught my eye!
1. Boo Pillow from Erin at In Between Laundry
2. Stenciled Drop Cloth Curtains from Katie at Creative Outlets of a Thrifty Minded Mama
3. Dish Towel Valence from Kim at Sand & Sisal
4. Halloween Countdown from the girls at Glue Guns and Spatulas
5. DIY frame from Anna at Anna & Co.
6. Repurposed Footstool from Table from Susan at Homeroad
7. Canning Pizza Sauce from Jamie at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
8. DIY Necklaces from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy
9. Fall Wreath from Whitney at Shanty 2 Chic
10. Halloween Bucket List Printable from Makoodle
So many great projects right? Be sure to stop on by their sites and give them a little comment love! And if you were featured and would like a featured button, go ahead and get one here.
Alright…time to link up for this week’s party.
Ready. Set. Go!