It is time again for another Linky Party! Thanks to everyone who is participating in these. It has been so fun to host them and to be inspired by all of your great projects. They are always difficult to pick just 10 of them to feature! Here were some that caught my eye.
1. DIY Pallet Coffee Table by Dana from The Wonder Forest.
2. Thankful Charger Décor by Janet from Today’s Fabulous Finds.
3. Whimsical Fall Wreath by Kacey from Stay At Home Artist.
4. Thrifted Head Board by Jamie from The Creative Imperative.
5. Desk to Nightstands by Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts.
6. Map Coasters by Rhiannon from My HandCrafted Home.
7. Old Door Décor by Jenni from The Roseland Family.
8. The Mud Closet by Desiree from The 36th Ave.
9. Twelve Months of Onesie’s Shower gift by Rachel from Holy Craft.
10. Milk Can Address by Art is Beauty.
Alright…time to link up for this week’s party.
Ready. Set. Go!
Link up your Projects…
From these projects I will choose some to be featured in on The Idea Room. This will give many of you a chance to get some traffic to your sites and for others and you to be inspired and discover many ideas throughout blogland.
1. Must be your own project made by you.
2. Please do not link to anything non related or use this as a way to promote your giveaways or shops.
I have different ways for doing that if you are interested.
3. Please link back to The Idea Room with the button or a text link.
I set these up as a way for you to get more traffic and promote YOUR fabulous ideas.
Linking back also helps to increase that traffic and spread the word.
4. Please visit a couple of the other projects and leave them some comment love :)!