As you know…I am on a mission to get my house in tip top shape. We have way too much clutter and it is time to simplify and get organized. It can be hard in a house with seven people to keep the clutter to a minimum but I have been searching for tips and tricks and different ideas to help me achieve my goal of a cleaner, more organized house this year.
The next mission for me is to organize the bathrooms in our home. So I am sharing some tips I found on the web with you…in case you are looking for ways to tame the clutter in your own homes. As always, be sure to click on the link for the tutorials and more images from the original sources.
1. Under the sink organization ideas from Good Housekeeping
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
2. Hair Tool Storage Cabinet from The Idea Room
3. Tiered Wire Basket Stand for the Countertop from Golden Boys and Me
4. Crown Molding Shelves for Storing and Organizing Bottles from Kevin and Amanda
5. Use a Towel Rack Shelf for Bathrooms with Multiple Users instead of a Towel Rack from The Idea Room
6. Hang your Hair Tools from Command Hooks in your Cabinet from Cosmopolitan
7. Shoe Organizers for Make-up or Hair Tools
8. Make Nail Polish Storage Shelves from Zygomatics
Use Google Translate to get the tutorial
9. Store items and towels in baskets from Pottery Barn
10. Build an open shelf for storing bathroom toiletries and towels from Remodelaholic
11. Build a Mirrored Wall Medicine Cabinet from Shanty 2 Chic
12. Use towel rods and shower curtain S hooks to store your necklaces from House on the Way
13. Organize your bathroom supplies in this fun DIY Mason Jar Organizer from DIY Playbook
14. Hair Barrette and Storage from The Idea Room
15. Organize small hair accessories in these sectioned craft boxes from The Idea Room
16. Store your earrings in this fun picture frame with chicken wire from Marty’s Musings
17. Organize under the cabinet storage like House Mix Blog has done
18. Organize your medicine cabinet with these label storage drawers from Simply Kierste
19. Make use of your vertical space with some storage shelves from 320 Sycamore
20. Store your toilet paper in a cute bucket or basket from Miss Mustard Seed
21. Makeup Magnet board from Laura Thoughts
22. Bathroom Organization Labels from The Idea Room
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.