One last minute Christmas decor idea that is so easy to make. It can also make a great Christmas Gift for your friends and family. Best news is you might have everything you need right now to make it.
3 wood blocks; 3.5 x 5 x 1.5 inches (a 2 x 4 cut into 5 inch pieces)
1. Click on the Make It Now button.
2. Pull project up in your Cricut Design Space.
3. Load 1 sheet of white paper into your printer.
4. Select “GO”.
5. Print out each J-O-Y letter.
6. Load the printed letters onto a light grip Cricut Mat.
7. Cut out each letter. Then remove from the mat.
8. Paint and sand your wood blocks so that they are ready to be used.
9. Mod Podge the back of the letters and place one on each block of wood.
10. Rub the paper so that there are no wrinkles or air bubbles in the letters.
11. Paint Mod Podge over the front of the letters to seal them up and let them dry.
Go ahead and make some today. You won’t believe how easy they really are. Plus they will be a fun addition to your Christmas Mantle and Decor for years to come.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!