Sharing a last minute gift idea or Christmas Decoration that you can whip up in minutes. This Christmas Nativity Silhouette Luminary is such a simple but beautiful addition to your Christmas Decor.
I used my Cricut Explore Machine to make it using the Print Then Cut feature!
1. Click on the Make It Now button.
2. Pull project up in your Cricut Design Space.
3. Adjust size of Luminary according to your candle size and diameter.
3. Load 1 sheet of vellum into your printer.
4. Select “GO”.
5. Print out the Christmas Nativity Luminary label.
6. Load the printed label onto a light grip Cricut Mat.
7. Cut out the label. Then remove from the mat.
8. Glue or tape the label around the candle. If the label is not long enough to go all the way around the candle you can glue it onto another piece of vellum that does fit around the candle.
9. Place tea light candle in your glass candle vase.
10. Never leave candles light and unattended.
Go ahead and make one or two!
If you liked this post, I would love for you to pin it! Thank you!
Check out these Outdoor Christmas Nativity Scenes.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!