We have just a few short hours left to grab your FREE cleaning supplies with this Fresh Start Kit offered only through Grove Collaborative.
Mrs. Meyers carries some of my very favorite cleaning supplies. I am obsessed with the Peppermint Cleaning Spray and the Radish scent! Have you tried them? Well, today is a great day to try them because Grove Collaborative is giving away $40 worth of cleaning supplies when you spend $20. Grove is also offering their NEW Hand Lotions which are available only through Grove right now! But hurry up…there are just a few hours left…it ends Monday, January 9, 6:00 pm MST!
What do I get?
Right now, when you sign up for Grove and place your first order of $20 you’ll get this Fresh Start offer for free.
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Lotion
- Free Grove Collaborative Cleaning Caddy
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free Shipping
Value of $40!
If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your next order when you use my link here.
Choose your favorite scent — honeysuckle, lemon verbena, or lavender — when you check out. These brand new lotions are only available at Grove, so don’t miss out on your chance to try them! The offer ends Sunday, January 8, 6pm PT and supplies are limited. So hurry and get this great offer before supply runs out or the offer ends!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Fresh Start Kit for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Today I am also sharing some fun Printable Chore Cards that are helpful for the kids when doing their chores! My children and I sometimes have very different opinions of what it means to clean.
So I have taken the time to teach them HOW to clean and where items belong in our home. For the most part, we do pretty well. I wish I could say our house was spotless all of the time…but in reality, life is busy and sometimes things get cluttered and messy.
When it gets messy, I hand out the chores cards and the whole family gets to work cleaning our home. These printable chore cards spell out exactly what needs to be done in each room for it to be considered “clean”.
To print them simply click on the link below:
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.