Hello! I’m Amy from over at My Name Is Snickerdoodle and I’m super excited to be participating in Amy’s Holiday Series this year! All of these projects, printables and recipes have me even more excited for the holidays.
I especially love this time of year for all of the pumpkin goodies, drinks and treats we get to indulge in! These Pumpkin Spiced Pretzels are no exception!
I actually had the idea a few years ago when I made my Sweet and Spicy Pecans. There was just something so simple and easy about them that I thought would transfer really well to pretzels. I changed out the spices, but they both work out the same.
It’s a treat that comes together in minutes, but is unique enough that makes an impact. These pretzels have all the flavor of pumpkin pie! They are a pretty spectacular salty sweet treat.
These would be fun to make a big batch and snack on while the kiddos are trick or treating or just have on hand when company comes over. They would also keep any football fans pretty happy this time of year, too!
Pumpkin Spiced Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave proof bowl, heat honey, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg together for 30 seconds.
- Mix well to incorporate spices.
- Stir in pretzels and mix to coat.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and sprinkle sugar over the top and toss to coat.
- Cool completely before serving.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.