Today I am sharing a super simple gift idea that you can give to your grandkids, or the kids friends…or make for your own Christmas Tree….Santa Claus Paper Ornaments.
To make you will need the following materials:
Flesh Colored Paper
11 inches of ribbon (or enough to go around your ornament)
fillable plastic ornament
- Print out the pattern by clicking on the link below. Cut out the pattern pieces.
- Trace the pattern on the proper pieces of colored paper.
- Cut out the colored patterns.
- Glue the Santa beard on the head followed by the Santa face and hat trim. Then glue on the hat pom pom, the nose and his mustache.
- Fill your ornament with candy.
- Cut the belt buckle so that it has two slits down each side.
- Cut your ribbon to be 11 inches or so that it fits around your ornament.
- Pull the end of the ribbon through the belt buckle.
- Tape the belt onto the ornament.
- Place the ornament into the hole. You may need to cut this smaller or larger depending on the size of ornament you are able to find.
- Tape a string onto the back of the ornament so it can hang on the tree.
These are fun to make and to give and take just a few minutes to make.
To download the patterns, simply click on the link below:
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.