Doesn’t refreshing, colorful Fruit smoothie Recipes just hit the spot on those warm summer days? Smoothies are great for outdoor entertaining and summer BBQ’s, a nutritional breakfast, or just simply to quench your thirst.
In addition to the delicious taste of smoothies, they can be healthy too. Furthermore, smoothies are an easy way to nourish your body with vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein. Furthermore, each recipe can be pre-portioned in a baggie and frozen ahead of time. Then, you can just grab a bag, add yogurt, juice, milk, and blend.
FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPES
For one thing, you need to shake up your breakfast routine. Therefore, why not try some tasty fruit smoothie recipe combinations. So, here are some fruit that ideas are, strawberries, raspberries, mango, banana, kiwi, and grapes.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie from Gimme some Oven
- Strawberry Mango Breakfast Smoothie from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Creamy Ginger Blood Orange Smooth from Connoisseurs Veg
- Superfood Power Smoothie from sally’s baking addiction
- Copycat Strawberry Julius
- Blueberry Chia Blast Smoothie from The Curvy Carrot
- Green Sunrise Smoothie from i heart naptime
- Berry Lemon Smoothie from blooming homestead
- Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie from love grows wild
- Triple Berry Smoothie from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie from High Heels and Grills
- Carrot & Peach Smoothie from Little Dairy on the Prarie
- Orange Banana Smoothie from GUB Life
- Watermelon Smoothie from Kara’s Party Ideas
- Orange PushUp Smoothie from Averie Cooks
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Green Smoothie from The NY Melrose Family
- Maple Almond Banana Smoothie from Better With Cake
BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE RECIPES
Indeed, smoothies are a great option for breakfast. For this reason, they keep you feeling full until lunch time. Consequently, you don’t munch on unhealthy foods in-between.
- Orange Sunrise Smoothie Recipe from The Idea Room
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie from The Idea Room
- Cinnamon Roll Smoothie from Family Fresh Meals
- Banana Oat Breakfast Smoothie from Running with Spoons
- Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie from Damn Delicious
SPINACH SMOOTHIE RECIPES
Evidently, a spinach smoothie is one of the easiest ways to get more vegetables into your daily diet. In addition, leafy greens such as spinach and lettuce are extremely beneficial for weight loss. Also, they are packed with amino acids that help to support muscle mass and burn fat.
- Pineapple Paradise Spinach Smoothie from Culinary Hill
- Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie from Cooking Classy
- Vanilla Mint Green Smoothie from Pretty Little Apron
- Pina Colada Green Smoothie from Six Sister’s Stuff
DETOX SMOOTHIE RECIPES
Above all, these quick and healthy detox smoothie recipes are great for weight loss. Furthermore, they can help flush out toxins and boost your metabolism.
- Detox Smoothie from sally’s baking addiction
- Bikini Ready Detox Smoothie from The Glowing Fridge
- Sunrise Detox Smoothie from Amy in the Kitchen
- Pink Grapefruit Green Smoothie from Delicious Table
- Detoxifying Green Apple Smoothie from Making Thyme for Health
- Cashew Butter Chocolate Pretzel from Green Blender
- Mango Berry Protein Smoothie from Garlic and Zest
- Nutty-High Protein Smoothie from NutriBullet
- Almond Butter and Banana Protein Smoothie from Plays Well with Butter
- Almond Butter and Banana Protein Smoothie from Eating Well
- Protein Powder
- Peanut Butter Powder
- Greens Super Food Powder
- Blendtec Blender
- Pebble Ice Maker
- Rainbow Paper Straws
- Drink Umbrellas
- Drink Glasses
- Produce Wash
- Pineapple Corer
- Strawberry Huller
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.