I am happy so many of you were excited about this Halloween Printable Spell Book that I am happy to say is finally ready for you to print off for your own Halloween Decor. If this is your first time here…you might want to download the Halloween Poisons & Potions Book (the companion volume…hehe) I shared earlier.
Well, today I am joining with some of my favorite blogs and we are all sharing some fun Halloween Printables for you all to enjoy! But before we get to that…let’s talk about how you can create one of these Printable Spells and Enchantments Book for your Halloween Decor.
Printer (many of you have emailed me about what printer I use, this is the one I have and love it: HP LaserJet Pro 200)
1 Sheet of white printer paper (8.5 x 11 inches)
Old (optional) Black Hard Bound Book in Standard Novel size 6 x 9 inches (I picked up one from the Thrift Store)
1. Simply click on the link and download/print the free Spells and Enchantments Halloween Book Cover here:
2. The printable book cover should printed out in LANDSCAPE and should measure about 10.75 inches x 8.3 inches on your 8.5 x 11 inch paper (for the front book cover). There are 2 pages.
3. Cut around the edge of the cover for the front and back pages.
4. Place the front cover on your book so that there is at least 1.5 inches overlap on the back of the book.
5. Glue the back cover to the front cover.
6. Bend the ends of the book jacket around the flaps of the book.
*I even crumpled the book jacket so that it looked older and worn and gave it a couple of well placed “tears”.
I am loving how they turned out and how they add to my Halloween Apothecary Display on the table in my entry way. Its fun to have such an easy and inexpensive project that looks pretty authentic. When you go to find your book…look for one that is pretty beat up! If you can’t find a black book…but find one that has great stained and worn pages…simply paint your book cover black!! No one will be the wiser!
You can also print the “Something Wicked This Way Comes” Halloween Printable. This is a quote from Shakespeare’s Macbeth and I think it is the perfect addition to the Halloween Decor on this table!
1. Kiki & Company: Every house needs a little “BOO” for Halloween. Use this garland to give any little area a little festive flair!
2. Simple As That: Add some retro flair to Halloween gifts, party favors or memory keeping projects with these printable tags.
3. Eighteen25: Your Halloween Table will look spooktacular when you put these Eat, Drink and Be Scary Prints to use!
4. Paging Supermom: Use this “Monster Meal” oatmeal can wrapper to create a fun gift for neighbors and friends.
5. Whipperberry: This frightfully geometric sign is ready to frame for your mantle or entry table.
6. The Idea Room: Print this spooky “Spells and Enchantments” book cover to create a spell book for your Halloween decor.
7. The Crafting Chicks: Halloween Scattergories! Get those brains working with a fun Halloween twist!
8. Thirty Handmade Days: Surprise friends with this cute “You’ve been boo’ed” packet of Halloween printables!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!