Get the free labels for this fun Halloween Treat. Simply print and you are good to go. Step by step instructions so you can make them too!
I love coming up with simple ideas that ANYONE can recreate. Everyone loves to get gifts! They don’t have to be elaborate or expensive. I think most people would agree that it is just nice to know that someone was thinking about them. So it is a fun creative challenge for me to come up with simple, but fun gift ideas. This Halloween I challenged myself to come up with a couple more Halloween gift ideas. Today I am sharing with you this simple Halloween Treat–Creepy Cotton Candy Cobwebs.
HOW TO MAKE COTTON CANDY SPIDER WEBS
Seriously people…these could NOT be any easier to make.
Need to find some of the items? You can find them here:
- Cellophane Bags (Amazon)
- Cotton Candy (Amazon) I have also seen it at Wal-Mart and Target and some grocery stores
- Plastic Spiders (Amazon)
1. Simply put some cotton candy in a cellophane gift package and add a couple of fake plastic spider rings. My cellophane bags measured almost 4 inches in width and 9 inches in length.
2. Then print the labels and cut them out around the black lines.
3. Fold the label in half so that the words are on the front.
4. Fold the top of the cellophane bags down and then staple the labels onto the bag near the bottom corners of the front label.
And that is it. Really. Simple. Now I should actually focus on something that really matters…like the kitchen…which could really use a good cleaning.
You can download the free printable here:
And now I am curious. Do you participate in Halloween? Do you hand out candy? What candy do you usually hand out?
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.