Check out my favorite things that I have been loving this year. A great list perfect for gift giving for yourself or others this Holiday Season!
I have been so excited to share some of my favorite things with you today as part of 320 Sycamore’s Favorite Things Round Up! I have known Melissa for over 10 years and was part of her original Favorite Things Series…so I was honored when she reached out to me and invited me to participate in her 10th Anniversary!
MY FAVORITE THINGS
I always love sharing things that I love to use in my own home on a daily basis. Don’t you just love it when you get a great recommendation from a friend? I do too! It makes it so easy to also find gifts for friends and family, when you know that a product is tried and true and is a personal favorite of someone’s!
So today, I am participating in a little round up of favorite things. After you have a look at my favorite products, I will send you over to the next blog so you can check out some more favorite things! Hopefully you will find some great gift ideas for the upcoming Holiday Season for either yourself, or someone on your holiday gift list!
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
Check out the brief description of the items pictured above with some of the reasons why I love them!
- Hydroflask: I love these Hydoflasks! They are great water bottles to bring to all of your activities or workouts. I love to take mine hiking and camping as well. They also keep your drink insulated and ice cold for a long time.
- Sophia Clog Shoes: These wooden clogs are one of my go to shoes for special occasions and church. They go with so many things and are surprisingly comfortable on my feet.
- Apple Watch: I wear this everyday and it is one of my favorite accessories. Functional and pretty! I love the color too!
- Handwriting Bracelet: One of my favorite gifts I have ever given. I had some made with my Dad’s handwriting after he passed away a couple of years ago and gave them to my sister’s. I love to wear mine! Great quality!
- Travel Backpack: I love this backpack and it is the perfect size for traveling. Not too big and bulky but nice for day trips when I don’t want to carry a purse.
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Perfume: I love the smell of this perfume. Fresh and citrusy! I can wear it all day without getting sick of it. I get compliments every time I wear it.
- Apple Air Pods: These headphones are a great gift! They are wireless and use bluetooth so you won’t have to worry about the cords getting tangled or in your way. I use them everyday go running, workout, listen to scriptures, books on tape or podcasts while I work!
- Impress Nails: Need a quick and easy manicure? These press on nails are so easy and look professional. You can have nice nails in 20 minutes. They look so good and last me 2 weeks! I love wearing them for holidays and special occasions and save me from having to go to the salon. Simply cut and file them to your desired length. I love this red color, the light pink and the matte black.
- Women’s Pink Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses: I am on the computer all the time for work and these blue blocker glasses have been a lifesaver. They have made a big difference in preventing headaches and eye strain…and they are fashionable too!
- Before We Were Yours Book by Lisa Wingate: I love reading a good book. This book was my favorite book I read this year! Such a compelling story based on a real life tragedy and scandal. I couldn’t put it down!
- Diamond Solitaire Necklace: One of my very favorite gifts I have received from my husband is this diamond solitaire necklace. I wear it almost everyday! I can’t seem to take it off. I love how simple it is and it goes with almost everything! The perfect piece of jewelry for a minimalist style.
- Jogger Pants: These pants are so comfortable and flattering! I loved them so much in the black, that I bought a pair or navy, olive green and gray! I live in them! They are also true to size.
- Hempz Body Lotion: This lotion is THE BEST! I love this lotion! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling very smooth and soft. I have to hide it from my girls.
- Built Bar Protein Bars: I have tried a lot of protein bars and these by far are my favorites. I love when they are cold and keep them in the refrigerator. My favorites are Coconut Almond, Peanut Butter, Vanilla and the Black Cherry…but I could eat any of them and enjoy it!
- Minky Couture Blanket in Blush: Want a ridiculously soft and cozy blanket? Check out this Minky Couture blanket! I LOVE mine so much! I use it all of the time. I even sleep in it every night instead of the regular comforter on my bed. A great gift for yourself or a family member!
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
To check out the other blogger’s favorite things, click here to get started and go to Rhoda’s Favorite Things over at Southern Hospitality! She is another one of my favorites with amazing decorating skills and southern hospitality! A real life dear friend as well!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.