Do you have some bananas on your counter that are just waiting to be used? Don’t let them go to waste, check out this list of Overripe Banana Recipes.
OVERRIPE BANANA RECIPES
When bananas are just too ripe and mushy for your taste, add them to your smoothies, bread, cookies, muffins, pancakes and ice cream.
Use your overripe bananas to make any of these delicious banana bread recipes.
- Peanut Butter Banana Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips from The Idea Room
- Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe from The Idea Room
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from The Idea Room
- Chocolate Marbled Banana Bread from The Idea Room
- Banana Bread Recipe from The Idea Room
- Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread from Averie Cooks
Do you love banana bread as much as we do? Why not get the same delicious flavor in these banana muffin recipes. They also bake a whole lot faster.
- Banana Blueberry Muffins from The Idea Room
- Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins from The Idea Room
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from The Idea Room
- Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins from The Idea Room
- Oatmeal Banana Muffins from Beyond The Coop
- Banana Brown Sugar Crumb Muffins from Noshing with the Nolands
- Monkey Muffins from Kleinworth & Co.
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins from eat. drink. love
These banana cookie recipes are so soft and have tons of flavor that everyone seem to love.
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Idea Room
- Skinny Banana Cookies from The Idea Room
- Banana Snickerdoodle Cookies from The Comfort of Cooking
- Banana Cream Cookies from Butter with a side of Bread
- Double Chocolate Banana Cookies from Running with Spoons
Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. By adding banana, it seems to make the cake more moist and full of delicious banana flavor.
- Cinnamon Banana Cake from The Idea Room
- Best Banana Cake Recipe from The Idea Room
- Banana Pudding Cake from Spend with Pennies
- Banana Cream Cheesecake from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Banana Pudding Poke Cake from The Country Cook
- Banana Coconut Upside Cake from The Girl Who Ate Everything
If you are looking for a quick banana dessert recipe with just few simple ingredients, these banana desserts are the perfect sweet treat.
- Banana Fritters from OMG Chocolate Desserts
- 4 ingredient Strawberry Banana Ice Cream from Skinny Mom
- Peanut Butter Banana Cups from Skinny Ms.
- Chocolate Chip Banana Blondies from The Idea Room
- Banana Oat Baked French Toast from Running with Spoons
- Best Banana Cream Pie Recipe from Chew Out Loud
- Monkey Butter from Made from Pinterest
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites from Smile Sandwich
- 2 Ingredient Banana Pancakes from Living Sweet Moments
- Frozen Banana Yogurt Bites from Eats Amazing
- 3 ingredient Strawberry Banana Popsicle’s from sally’s baking addiction
- 10 Minute Baked Banana Bread Doughnut Holes from Sweet C’s designs
If you have a busy schedule, these banana smoothie recipes are the perfect breakfast recipe.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie from The Idea Room
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake from Cooking Classy
- Banana Cinnamon Roll Smoothie from family fresh meals
- Banana Oatmeal Smoothie from Complete Recipes
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie from GIMME SOME OVEN
- Mango Banana Smoothie from daily SMOOTHIE
- Raspberry Banana Smoothie from Baker by Nature
Love fruit recipes? You may want to give these recipes a try.
FRUIT DESSERT RECIPES
- Banana Recipes
- Strawberry Recipes
- Blueberry Recipes
- Raspberry Recipes
- Blackberry Recipes
- Lemon Recipes
- Pineapple Recipes
- Mango Recipes
- Peach Recipes
- Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Apple Recipe
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- Cookie Baking Sheet (we love these pans)
- Silicone Baking Mats
- Cookie Scoop
- Cooling Racks
- Hot Pads
- Silicone Spatulas
- 9×13 Non-Stick Wilton Pan with Cover
- Simply Calphalon 9-Inch by 13-Inch Bakeware Cake Pan
- Wooden Utensils
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.
Briliant i have always needed an idea for over ripe banana’s, i usually end up putting them in the compost. : )
Norma Clark says
I ALWAYS freeze bananas when I catch them on sale. I have done this for years.
You can slice them while still somewhat frozen and eat or let them thaw out and use for banana bread, cake, muffins, smoothies etc.
The Idea Room Assistant says
Great tips Norma! Thank you for sharing!