Learn how to make Pink Lemonade Slush with this cool and refreshing drink recipe. The perfect way to cool down this summer.
PINK LEMONADE SLUSH
With three little boys, the summer months can be crazy fun. We are spending our days either trying to stay cool by the pool or staying in doors avoiding the heat.
This year I discovered this Pink Lemonade Slush and my whole family loves them. They are the perfect amount of sweet and sour and very refreshing. I will also make a batch of these and divide them up into little cups for the kids and their friends to enjoy in the backyard while they play.
HOW TO MAKE LEMONADE SLUSH
Sharing this 3-ingredient lemonade slush recipe below. It is so simple to make! If you don’t have a blender you can also use a food processor. You may need to blend it a bit longer to get the smoother consistency.
- Country Time Pink Lemonade Mix
1. Blend ice, water and lemonade mix on high speed until smooth.
2. Divide up into two glasses and serve. Serves 2.
Just a few more weeks until we are in full blown summer mode, and we can’t wait. We always look forward to having a more relaxed family schedule and being able to spend some lazy days together as a family. If you like cold and refreshing drinks, you might also be interested in checking out our recipes below:
- Limeade Recipe
- Virgin Pina Colada Recipe
- Orange Julius Recipe
- Virgin Strawberry Swirl Pina Colada
- Copycat Strawberry Julius
- Orange Sunrise Smoothie Recipe
- Fruit Sangria
- Frozen Brazilian Lemonade
- Homemade Rootbeer
- Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiris
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Frozen Lemonade Recipe
- Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Slush
- Frozen Lemonade
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.