Sharing our favorite Stocking Stuffers Ideas for Kids. Your kids will love these fun and creative gifts. They are inexpensive stocking stuffers that aren’t junk and allow them to use their creativity while enjoying them too.
I love the idea of stocking stuffers but don’t love the pressure of getting the kids a bunch of overly priced junk that will fill their stockings and end up in the trash by New Years! I hate to spend money…just to fill like I am making the kids Christmas exciting. We just have too much stuff!
So every year I like to come up with just a couple fun and unique stocking stuffers ideas for the kids. We don’t really go overboard with the kids stockings. The stockings are usually filled with some essential items the kids need and I would normally buy for them like a toothbrush, toothpaste, hair elastics, a pair of socks, etc. But I do like to include a small toy for the kids that is a fun little surprise.
I went ahead and rounded up some fun and different ideas that would be fun to add to the kids stockings this year. These are kid approved and sure to be a hit with your friends and family!
STOCKING STUFFERS IDEAS FOR KIDS
- Bath Dropz: Make bath time a little bit more fun with some colored water tablets.
- Unicorn Poop Jelly Beans: Unicorns are so popular right now! This colorful unicorn poop will be a fun little surprise in your unicorn lover’s stocking.
- Mermaid Hair Scrunchies: These multicolored and sparkly scrunchies are all the rage right now with kids all ages! I love that these are a little more fun than the usual hair scrunchies!
- Lego Mini Figures: My kids have always been obsessed with legos. These mini lego figures are a fun little addition to their lego collections.
- Wiki Sticks: These colorful bendy sticks are great for travel and creative minds. Just bend and twist into fun and unique shapes. A great non electronic toy that uses kids imaginations.
- Mini Squigz: These little mini building blocks have little suction cups that allow you to attach them to one another or surfaces to build fun and creative structures. Great for imaginations, motor skills and creativity.
- Jumbo Squishies: Squishies are still really popular with the elementary and jr. high school kids. A great way to relieve some stress and have fun while doing it.
- Fingerlings Raptors: Fingerlings have been popular the last couple of years. Check out these fun Raptor Fingerlings for your dinosaur lover. They respond to touch and stimuli, and have more than 40 friendly or fierce responses, from roaring and hissing to nuzzling and purring.
- UNO Minecraft: Do your kids love playing games and Minecraft? This UNO Minecraft game is perfect for the kids to play with one another or as a family!
- Hedgehog Mittens: How adorable are these mittens? I think I need a pair of them for myself to keep my fingers warm this winter!
- Snow Cotton Candy: Who doesn’t love cotton candy? This snow cotton candy is a fun little gift idea perfect for Christmas!
- Finger Break Dancing Kit: Learn some new moves with this finger break dancing kit! Fun for the whole family!
- Fred Bug Lunch Bags: These lunch bags are a fun little gift idea for kids who want to prank their friends at lunch. The bags look like they have a real bug in your sandwich you brought for school lunch.
- Squirmles: These wiggly worms attached to fishing line have been around for a long time and are making a comeback in the schools! Fun also for pets if you have one at home that loves to chase things that move!
- Tiny Hands Gag Gift: These tiny hands are fun to pull out at the family get together. A great gag gift idea! Everyone will want to take a turn with them!
- Mix and Match Tin Magnetic Dolls: This adorable magnetic doll set is perfect for traveling and quiet play when you need kids to sit for a minute without putting an electronic device in front of them. Great for imagination.
- Magnet Ball Sculpture: Challenge your kids mind and brain with these magnetic balls that stick together and allow you to build all sorts of creative sculptures.
- Frozen Finger Puppet Patterns: Print these patterns and make some cute felt Frozen finger puppets for the kids to play with. They provide hours of entertainment. Also could be a project for an older child to make for themselves!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Want To Make Your Holiday Planning EASY And ORGANIZED?
Check Out Our CHRISTMAS ESSENTIALS
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.