Today I am sharing a fun DIY Kids Craft that you can make right at home. Have you ever seen Lush’s Bubble Bath Play Dough? It’s a fun moldable “soap” that kids can play with in our out of the bath tub. But when it is played with in the bath tub, it is sudsy and becomes a fun way to get clean!
This is a copycat recipe of Bubble Bath Play Dough. It is simple to make and takes just a few ingredients and you can make it in a few minutes. It is also simple enough that the kids can make it without any adult help! A great way to get the kids in the kitchen…and in the bath!
Bubble Bath Play Dough
1/4 cup Bubble Bath
1/2 – 3/4 cup Cornstarch
1 tsp Coconut Oil
- In a bowl mix together the bubble bath, essential oil and coloring.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and add it to the bowl.
- Add half of the cornstarch.
- Add more cornstarch as needed.
- As you mix it, it will become a nice soft ball that is no longer sticky.
- Knead the play dough with your hands.
Pin it and save it for later!
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!