Who says you have to wait for the fair to get your funnel cake fix? Now you can make these bite sized Funnel Cakes so you can enjoy them any time you want! I love that they are the perfect size for snacking. Not too big so you don’t have to worry about undoing your good eating habits! But just enough to to curb your sweet tooth! Check out my favorite Funnel Cake Bites recipe!
You can eat these with a little bit of powdered sugar sprinkled on them, or you can dip them in some delicious sauces like chocolate, caramel or a strawberry sauce! Of course you can make them a bigger size if you want, but I like them in these little bite sized pieces!
Make some now! I think you will enjoy them as much as we do!Print
Funnel Cake Bites Recipe
Learn how to make funnel cakes bites with this easy and delicious dessert recipe. Now you can have your favorite fair-food anytime you want!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 cups of flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- In a medium size bowl mix your milk, egg, vanilla, and butter together.
- Then add in your salt, baking soda, and sugar.
- Slowly fold in flour until batter becomes smooth.
- Pour your batter mixture into a gallon size Ziplock bag and set aside for a few minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan until your oil is about a half inch deep.
- Turn burner on high heat for about two minutes and then turn down to medium heat.
- Check your oil by dropping a small drop of batter into oil. If it begins to show bubbles around the edges then it is ready.
- Take scissors and cut a small hole into the bottom corner of the baggie. Slowly drizzle batter into 1 to 2 circles and cook until golden brown on the bottom half.
- Gently flip them over with a slotted metal spatula and cook again until the bottom half is golden brown.
- Place on paper towels to soak up most of the grease and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with whip cream or fruit to top them off with.
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!