I love fresh blueberries! I especially love them in this delicious bundt cake recipe. My family loves it too and we tend to fall back on this recipe when we are looking to bake up a quick cake recipe. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe is one that you need to add to your family’s recipe book too.
I have also taken this lemon bundt cake to family get togethers and a couple of baby showers! We like it best with the lemon glaze over it, but have just sprinkled it with powdered sugar a couple of times. It is a pretty look when it is dusted with the sugar, so either way makes for a pretty presentation for your cake!
If you aren’t the biggest fan of blueberries, there are a lot of substitutions you can make in their place. We have tried this with raspberries with great results! You can also use blackberries, cherries or even strawberries! But with the lemon, blueberries are my absolute favorite flavor combination.Print
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
Make this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipes. It is an easy and delicious bundt cake recipe that is moist and full of flavor!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
For the Glaze:
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 12 inch bundt pan; set aside. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, beating on medium speed about 10 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low to medium speed for 1 minute after each addition and scraping side of bowl frequently. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
- Fold in berries, zest and juice until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 1 hour and 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on rack.
This cake can lose it’s moisture if you bake it too long so be sure to check it so you don’t over bake it!
Serve it up and enjoy! I think you will love it!
Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo
Would you like more recipes, printables, DIY/Decor, and organization ideas?
Sign up for updates and get a free copy or our Sugar Scrubs eBook!