I am always on the look out for the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have a few recipes that I think are in the running for my favorites. I consider it my mission and duty to find the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie. Plus it is fun testing out new recipes.
What do you look for in the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie? Me? I love a Chocolate Chip Cookie that is full of Chocolate Chips…duh! I also like mine to be soft and chewy on the inside and a little crisp on the outside.
This cookie recipe has all of the above. It also has an unexpected ingredient…vanilla pudding.
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Mix flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Then combine margarine, sugars, vanilla, and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Then stir in chips (batter will be stiff).
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Have you ever tried this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? What do you think?
Want to print this recipe? Click on image below for a printer friendly version…
Do you have a Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe that is your favorite? I would love to know what your favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is…