This 3 ingredient Ice Cream Pie Recipe is so easy. The perfect dessert for a family party or BBQ for your summer parties and family get togethers!
ICE CREAM PIEAre you planning a fun weekend with friends and family? I whipped up this delicious 3-ingredient Ice Cream Pie to share with our family this weekend! Of course, I had to cut a slice out to make sure it was safe to serve to my guests…and to get some photos! It’s one of the tougher parts of the job :)…
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM PIEThis is literally the EASIEST dessert that you can make. It tastes so fancy too! And the best part is that it is made with 3 simple ingredients. It literally takes just a few minutes to throw together. The hardest part will be waiting for it to refreeze in your freezer before serving it. You can create any flavor of pie you want too.
- Ice Cream of your choice
- Pie Crust (Oreo, Graham Cracker or regular)
- Cool Whip
- Soften ice cream until easy to stir.
- Stir ice cream and cool whip together until smooth and creamy.
- Spread mixture into your pie crust.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Top with Whip Cream and chocolate sauce or garnishes like mint or crushed oreo cookies.
FROZEN PIESYour guests are going to love this pie! Perfect for your backyard parties this summer!
Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 1.5 qt. Ice Cream your choice
- 1 each Pie Crust Oreo, Graham Cracker or regular
- 1 18 oz. Cool Whip
Soften ice cream until easy to stir.
Stir ice cream and cool whip together until smooth and creamy.
Spread ice cream mixture into your pie crust.
Freeze for several hours.
Top with Whip Cream and chocolate sauce or garnishes like mint or crushed oreo cookies.
SUMMER TREATSBecause of my obsession with icy drinks and cold treats, I have shared a few of my favorites in the past. Here are some more delicious Summer Treats.
- Strawberry Oreo Ice Cream Pie
- Ice Cream in A Bag
- No-Churn Mint Ice Cream
- Chocolate Frozen Bananas
- Pink Lemonade Slush
- Frozen Lemonade Recipe
- Chick-fil-A Frozen Lemonade
- Coconut Lime Sorbet
- Brazilian Lemonade
- Lemon Ice
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade with Chia Seeds
- Homemade Lemonade Recipe
- Limeade Recipe
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Would you like more Recipes, DIY, Printables and Organization Ideas?
Subscribing to the newsletter will enable us to periodically send you creative content exclusively for Idea Room subscribers.